- Love for Jesus; willingness to obey him; aim to be like him.
- Faith in the Bible as inspired by God.
- Dependence on the Holy Spirit for the power to live as Christians, and the release of disciples to play their part in the work of the church.
- The authority of God’s delegated leadership.
- God’s people supporting his work financially through the local church.
- Honesty and integrity in relationships, and personal development through small groups.
- Mercy, compassion and a desire to serve others resulting in the love of God being shown to all kinds of people.
- A commitment to develop a good working relationship with Christians from all churches.